Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome my friends

Yikes, just went public.  welcome if you received an email.  To the 300 Warriors, Taylor and I be going over to Mount Graham (Safford) occasionally for some extended climbing If you have interest.  Rick Frost, Eric Macdonald and I went there a few years ago and i'm sure they can testify of the benefit.  Mount Graham is where the state road climbing championship is held.  I believe it is something like 5800 ft. in 20 miles.  Few cars and nice weather, just a lot of up.  It's 150 miles east of Mesa, about a 2.5 hour drive.  So, let me know...


3 comments:

lorie said...

Read it all. Looks good. Fine job, Jimmy.

My Time to Blossom said...

I didn't get the email about your launch. What...I don't make your top 40 people list? Oh... I see how it is.

Craigger said...

Jim,
Great job......nice tunes, good pics, interesting reading, this blog has it all.