Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas babbling

Lonely tonight in my apathy towards Christmas. Do I recognize the value in celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ? Of course I do, I could just do without the materialism. I'm just not into the stress of gift hunting. I consider myself a respectable giver by nature and I try to do so throughout the year, spontaneously though.

Not sure where this attitude comes from, upbringing maybe? Maybe learned through observation? I don't know. It feels like my birthday...just another day and I can't help it.

Can't write tonight, and i've been in a writing slump lately. I have hope in the future of a well-adjusted Jim though, a well-balanced Jim of old, full of motivation and self-discipline.

That's is my quest, my journey, my resolve. So, Merry Christmas, may we all find peace in our hearts and bliss in our lives is my yearning.

No comments: