Friday, April 24, 2009

Stuff

Off cycling for a change. Life is going pretty well. I guess the important thing around here is that my parents went through the temple for the first time last week. It took a while but I guess in the scheme of things it was a blink of an eye.

All that matters is that it was an important and sacred step and now we can be sealed as a family. The sealing will be May 6th in the Arizona Temple and should be very nice as you could imagine.

Started paving the backyard and it's coming along, Jason has been helping me. Migraine today but no barfing this time so not too bad. What sucked was the timing, it started while I was scanning patient. Luckily I was nearly finished.

Kinda tired tonight, gotta get up to lift at 4:30 so gotta go.......

1 comment:

Kent said...

One of the great experiences of my life was to witness Jim's parents sealed to each other, and then see Jim, his brother, and two sisters sealed to their parents. Sealer John Lyon commented on what a great day it was, and Jim's dad replied "The greatest day of my life". As Jim mentioned for them it was a long time coming, but in the grand scheme of things Jim and his dad have affected generations (in both directions) by accepting the truth. Kent