Monday, January 26, 2009

Photos...


Okay, top picture taken in Douglas Arizona at the Cochise Classic. Lt to Rt: me, Randy Nunley, Gary Burk and Kyle Jorgensen. I don't recall the distances we were doing, or if this was the trip one of us was sick all night and was forced to abandon 10 miles into the race the next morning. Okay, it was Randy. Lesson learned; never, i repeat NEVER, eat at a small Mexican food restaurant the night before a race. I work around a lot of sick people and was Randy's roommate that night and he sounded like he had gallstones AND kidney stones at the same time. I was shocked to find out he even tried to race the next morning. Now I remember...Kyle , Gary and I were doing the 252 miler and Randy was doing the 92 because hadn't trained enough. I'll have to try and find that story or write one up from memory. I lost quite a few stories because of a lousy computer shop that "fixed" my computer.

Bottom photo taken at the Tour de Tucson (2002?) Lt to Rt: Steve Hatfield, Kent Hatfield, me and David Hatfield (basically four of the Hatfield brothers) Again, I can't remember the year or outcome of this one.

No comments: